Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's Pink & Brown with Stripes AND Dots?

Natalie is the proud owner of her very own big girl bed. A couple of weeks ago Natalie and I sat in front of the computer screen and picked out her bedspread at Target. I had already reviewed and discarded Pottery Barn after taking a looking at those prices. They have cute stuff, but not THAT cute! So, after checking out the options I gave Natalie the choice between my two favorites. This weekend we took apart the crib and put together her bed. She was so excited- for some reason because now she could get into bed all by herself. Not quite sure why she couldn't before! Of course, I was a little sad to see the crib come down for the first time since before Ethan was born. But, we have a lot of fun times ahead with our almost three year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment